The Marine and Hydrokinetic Data Repository (MHKDR) is the submission point for all data collected using funds from the Wind and Water Power Programs of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). More Information.
The goals of the MHKDR
- Enable an easy data upload process to help with reporting requirements
- Provide a curation process to allow internal data experts to help evaluate the quality of the data
- Keep secure data secure (based on moratorium dates)
- Securely share data with DOE and partner laboratories
- Openly share data with the public
The MHKDR has been established to securely house data based on individual timelines, some of which have identified a specific release date. Please note:
- All data will eventually be made available to the public.
- Data not intended for eventual public release should not be uploaded to the MHKDR.
If you have questions about this data submission process, please contact MHKDR Help.
MHKDR Training Session and Live Demo
The MHK Data Repository recorded the first training session and live demo!
-Wednesday, August 28th, 2015